Monday, March 22, 2010

Random Rudeness

I wonder what causes tanks to be rude and/or arrogant. It's not all of them mind you. I did manage to group with a few that were actually decent and thoughtful. I know that tanking is a stressful job and that a lot of pressure is put on you to succeed (the same can be said of healing). But I do not start my random instances with a chip on my shoulder.

I will, however, let you die if:

- You are continually pulling more than you can handle.
- Are not paying attention to party chat.
- Are willingly ignoring me or other party members.
- Are selecting "Need" on everything that drops.

I mean, look - if you are so unhappy with grouping with random players, please stop. If I'm in a bad mood, I will stop playing for a few hours and find something else to do. Please do the same or I will let you die.

I'd much rather group with a new low-level tank that respects the team over an asshole tank that thinks he (or she) is invulnerable. Have some respect.

(And if you are a warlock that constantly pulls aggro, expect to die).

No comments:

Post a Comment